Which type of depression is indicated for rTMS?
- Depression of any severity, including severe depression.
- Treatment resistant depression that has not responded to antidepressant medication.
- Intolerance to side effects of antidepressant (weight gain, Sexual side effect, sleep problems, etc).
- Post-natal depression, including women who wish to breastfeed and avoid transmission of antidepressants medication to the baby through the milk.
- Those who do not wish to have ECT (electro-convulsive therapy).